Saturday, October 18, 2008
Today I went to my cousins bridal shower. it was a lot of fun, she is such a cute girl! I wish her and hubby-to-be the best! Its so weird, I still think of her as my baby cousin Rileigh. Her and my little sister were really close growing up. they did everything together and she was always over at our house. She is apart of sooo many of my favorite memories. One time we borrowed the neighbors wheel chair and took turns riding it down a hill next to her house.....hahahha...who am i kidding we straight up stole it, we even snuck into his house to get it; and the time me, talor, riliegh and brady all piled onto rileigh's grandma lola's power wheelchair and attemped to ride it to walmart. Or putting on those weird spandex full bodysuits and having wrestling matches on the trampoline. Rileigh used to make my sister Talor wear the ugliest clothes when she needed to borrow some after staying the night, so one time when rileigh stayed at our house i hid her clothes and gave her some of my moms old workout clothes from the eighties...they were purple leggings with yellow and grey lightning bolts on them...lol....they were so disgusting!!! (sorry about that one rileigh) Or when Rileigh and I busted the lock on my sister Talor's diary and read it from cover to cover and then literally had to run for our lives because Talor was MAD and had armed herself with a metal baton. I could go on for days with all of the adventures we have had....may there be many be to come! Rileigh, I wish you and mark a long and happy life together!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment