Saturday, October 11, 2008

a day at the corn maze
Today we took the boys over to the Bluebell corn maze. We all had a lot of fun. It was really really windy and pretty chilly so we didn't stay long and actually didn't even make it into the maze; but we stayed busy and had a good day!
Kingston and his pumpkin
Both of the boys were so excited to ride behind the tractor
stryker having fun playing on the slide
I really liked the old truck they had out there
Nick just being a guy checking out the old International
Kingston and dad on the way to the pumpkin patch
on the hunt...
still searching.....
Stryker finally found his perfect pumpkin


Stryker REALLY didn't want to leave the sandbox
My cute mom and my stepdad Chris
Grandma helping stryker dig
Kingston in the corn
Stryker and Aunt Mallory going for a ride



2 comments:

Subtle said...

great

Cameron Family said...

Hi Sweetie
You have the cutest family. I love your new blog it looks so beautiful. I miss you so much. I cant wait to come back and see you. It's been snowing up here its crazy cold. Love you girl. Tell everyone hi.
Holly